Welcome to this 21st edition of the new Access in San Diego Guide!
Good news – we have launched a new, dynamic web-site in tandem with this new edition of the guide. As we reach our 25th year of providing access information for travelers, seniors, and veterans with disabilities, the new site and guide will further enhance our ability to offer accurate content about what’s important to people with disabilities. Please check out the new website at access-sandiego.org and tell us what you think!
and the staff of Accessible San Diego
- Enhanced physical access, accessible restrooms, accessible parking
- Raised letters or / or Braille signage and menus
- Assisted listening equipment, text telephones, written script tours
- ACCESS 2 for 1 pass savings
- Lift shuttles and tour vehicles
Two MTS passengers with disabilities share their stories of using MTS to get around San Diego.
Produced in association with Accessible San Diego.